Dec 2, 2010

News :D

I hardly could make miniature last month. Why? Because I had prepared to open my web shop. :) I already prepared  my miniature works to Etsy, but I had a hard time to write description in English XO, besides I still had any questions about some things on Etsy. But I could settled those by wonderful helping.  :,D I am grateful her! Thank you sooo much!

And at last... I opened my shop on Etsy. :-))) If you have some times, please come there. There are not a lot of merchandise yet, but I will list little by little.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/LaCocinaAlegre 

9 comments:

LaBelleCuisine Miniaturas / ShabbyParis Dolls said...

Congratulations for your Etsy shop!
Marina

Alison Shibata said...

Tomohachi、おめでとうございます。 Etsyのであなたに多くの成功を祈る

Minnie Kitchen said...

welcome to etsy!!! you'll do great!

Kathy said...

あなたのために良い!

myra said...

Congratulations on your etsy shop!

Unknown said...

congratulations on your etsy opening!!! ^ ^

Sans! said...

Congratz! I hae just added you to my fav! :):)

tomohachi said...

Thank you very much everyone! :) どうもありがとう!I am unaccustomed in there, but I try do the best.

mr. pineapple man said...

congrats!!