Feb 23, 2015

Needle felting exercise. Final

Ta dah~! Finished! XD It could make cute. :D I guess it's not bad for my first made doll. :) I thought her heigh size is be about 10 cm, but she was be about 7.9 cm. (3.1102 inch)
This is trial, so I don't paint the shoes.

Back form. I wanted make her hair in braids, but it's a lot of knitting wool. It can't make it. I understood it not need a lot of transplant hair.

Eyes are by my handmade. I chose dark green, but I guess brown is better. It will mach this hair.

I will make a clothes by cloth next time, because I don't like make the clothes by felt wool.... And I found a lot of improvement part to make a doll by felt.


I put her on a dollhouse of a corner type. :) Oh! How ideally! :D

Thanks for reading Needle felting exercise series. :)


***


"We found a giant girl! I have an exclusive interview with her!"


*Extra*
"They try to break the Guinness World Record, Mr. Frog and Mr. Bear. They has challenged put a blindfold, it been nine days since started challenge. Mr. Frog show composure, 
but Mr. Bear said "My eyeballs are limit, it may crash...." .....Good luck!"

These toys "a reporter and a cameraman" are capsule-toy vending machine. Millions of various cupsule-toy are sold in various place in Japan. People "from grown-ups to kids" enjoy them.

others


One capsule is about 200~300yen (about 1.68~2.52US$ at Feb 23, 2015)  It's not expensive one capsule, but it will be the expenses come to a large sum if it bought a lot of capsule without attention. I guess capsule-toy is like a gamble. It want to try to come out a toy that oneself hope from vending machine. 

7 comments:

Kikka N said...

So Happy scenes :)
Love the way your doll looks like! Her hair is so beautiful! She looks like a wery nice girl and a beautiful doll!
Hugs
Kikka

Sam said...

Your doll turned out wonderfully! She is really cute.

elizabeth s said...

Your little redheaded girl is Adorable and you have finished her Very Well! I cannot believe that this is the first time that you have made a felted doll because this wok looks like it has both knowledge and much experience behind it! Well Done! :D

PILAR6373 said...

Es una pelirroja guapísima!!!!!!
Besos.

Plushpussycat said...

Nice work, and a great learning experience. Your little stories are adorable. xo Jennifere

tomohachi said...

Kikka
Thank you! I like her hair color and I am pleased to make beautiful. :)


Sam
Thank you! :) I hope I can make cute doll again.


Elizabeth
Thank you! I had some knowledge how to make needle felted doll by books or website. :) And I have making shape skill. I guess those are helpful making a doll.


PILAR6373
Muchas gracias! :))


Jennifer
Thank you! :)) There are some toys, those makes me want to make some strange story. :D

Blogger said...

According to Stanford Medical, It is really the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh on average 19 kilos lighter than we do.

(And really, it is not related to genetics or some hard exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING about "how" they are eating.)

BTW, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

Tap on this link to find out if this easy test can help you discover your real weight loss possibilities