Nov 29, 2009

Biscuit, Biscuit

I love biscuit design! I found cute biscuit design and I bought it. This made from cow leather.
(By the way, I don't know how to say this goods in English. We usually call "strap". I looked for it in internet, I found "Mobile phone charms" or "Cell phone charms". Our Japanese use this that put on cell phone. And we also put this on bags, pouch and keys. But I got know there are not this custom in other country. )


The other biscuit design. I made a cushion cover.


I found this cloth in the advertisement of dressmaker's shop for few years ago. But then, this cloth already sold out. I asked to clerk a favor of when this cloth arrive again, call me, please. But they said that they can't it, because Arrival of goods is undecided. So, I went to the shop every weeks, finally, I could get this cloth.

I bought new cushion. I used this cloth for new cushion.
What a cute!! Oh! I can't use this cushion, because it still is clean! I want to cover more one. Hahaha~.

No comments: