Jun 8, 2010

Plant

I made miniature plant with beautiful leaves from resin clay. This plant's name is Chlorophytum comosum. (I can't memorize this name! X-()
I don't like making miniature plant. X-( I had run way from making miniature plant. But sometimes the plants is important to miniature works. So, I stopped run way. I respect for miniature plant makers. Their plants are very beautiful and delicate. Well... my plant is looks like wild, and actual these leaves are very thin but looks like thick that the cause of wild looking in this photo, I think.  :,-( But it's better than wither. ha-ha-ha 
I have practiced and studied making miniature plant. I'd like to improve.... 

I will have tutorial that how to make miniature planter on this blog in this week.

8 comments:

Merry Jingle said...

I don't like making plants either :) Your plant looks really nice and I love the planter :)

Ira

TINK - SONIA said...

I like your plant so much,you have a great talent in all that you do!
Miniregards.

Unknown said...

i love them both! i can see your style incorporated into all your works, am looking forward to the tutorial ^ ^

Betty said...

I look forward to the tutorial too! It looks so adorable!

Life Adorned said...

yes, i'd enjoy seeing a tutorial too! you did a great job on this plant. i haven't tried to make any yet; they look difficult!

Susan@minicrochetmad said...

I like your plant! I don't make good plants, they are very hard to make real.

The pot the plant is in is very beautiful.

miniacollection said...

Your plant is perfect, it's so good with the surrounding.
Geneviève

Marie said...

Grreat reading