Jul 26, 2011

Teddy bear ~experimentation, practice and study to make~

I have challenged to sew teddy bear now. :) I got beautiful cloths to bears, but I tried making by felt at first. I made first sewed bear (at the center). Yack! What is this?!
This is not bear certainly. LOL
(Bears in the both side made by needle felting)

Second challenge. I used miniature fur. The impression changed that use by miniature fur. Ears, nose and mouth are awry.  The total length is about 6.5cm.

Third challenge. It's bear! Phew~. The total length is about 5.5cm. ummm~ I hope a little more tall. This bear looks like young child. But it's success. :))

All sewed bears can move head, arms and legs. 

I will arrange for paper pattern a little. 


13 comments:

Flor said...

Son hermosos!!!!♥♥♥
Saludos
Flor

anna said...

They are all wonderfull!

malu2 said...

Preciosos!!!!!!! Besos.

Tam toum said...

Lovely

Stella said...

Oh God, these are gorgeous! I can barely bear the cuteness (no pun intended!).
Great work!!
Stella

karmucaycuquino said...

que blog mas bonito y que cosas tan lindas haces , si tienes un minuto te invito a visitar mi blog, te puede servir de inspiración para tus trabajos
un saludo desde Spain
http://karmucaycuquino.blogspot.com

MelyMel said...

Che belli!!!Sono un vero amore!!!

Alice said...

Those are SO CUTE and tiny and detailed!! How did you make them? *_* They look amazing, I want some for my dolls ><

WeeLittleWest / Kathy Olaf-Obrenski said...

Cute!!!!

Eliana said...

I loved the teddys! Even that does not look like a bear. :D
Hugs

vivi said...

oh they are sooo cute
even the one in the middle ;)
I think that maybe because of the big ears it looks more like a mouse face in a bear's body
but, come on!!they are so pretty; I don't think I can sew so small and tidy
congratulations

Snowfern said...

LOVELY! i'm so glad you took them out to play ;) it shows how much patience and time you put into these lovely little creations. they make me smile!

tomohachi said...

Thank you so much! Muchisimas gracias! :))) I have made other bear to practice. I am absorbed in making miniature bear now. :D

Alice
I sew these bears by my hand. Sewing was very hard X0, because each pieces are very small. But I am still amateur. There are other creators can sew more small bears.
Sewing is very hard, but I have enjoyed. :)

vivi
Yeah, I thought too that big ears looks like mouse. :D I could get a hint to sew mouse someday.