May 27, 2010

Strawberry cakes

I made miniature strawberry cake. I made a lot of strawberries one by one. I wouldn't like to make this work for some time. :-( I'm tired. LOL
I found a cute cake in the web when I was looking for model of miniature cake. So I modeled this on the cake that found in the web.
Recently, the style of this cake is called "scoop cake" in Japan. Why it is called so. Because take the cake by the cake scoop.
(When I researched "scoop cake" in the web, I couldn't find this name in other country. I have thought that this name is used only Japan. If I am wrong, please point out.)
And I also made other strawberry cake, mille-feuille cake. My fingers shook when I decorated whipped cream and custard cream on the pie. ha-ha-ha
Well... in my actual life, I don't like whipped cream. :-( I can't eat many. But I can eat  cream of chocolate taste. 

The cake with whipped cream can model to make miniature cake. It look nice and cute. :-)

4 comments:

Merry Jingle said...

Wonderful job, wouldn't I want a bite :)

by Sonya said...

I love this kind of cake...is one of my prefer in 1:1 and in 1:12!
Lovely and very Gnam :-))
Sonya

Belinda said...

the mille-feuille cake looks so real !!!!

tomohachi said...

Thank you everyone! :-)) The cream decoration is simple, but it was hard to spread cream.